Thursday 14 February 2013

From a boring bin to a ..


gildenbin1
I'm not a big fan of run-of-mill office items, so whenever I would look at this boring wire mesh office bin (which held my wrapping paper rolls) I would cringe a little. I'm not even sure where it came from. Wherever or whenever it came from, it needed a face lift. So with a little gold spray paint and minimal effort I was able to transform this drab little bin into a gilded win (I know...where do I come up with these fantastically cheezo titles, right?...).

gildenbin2
Now I love it so much that I can't bear to hide it in the back room with all the rest of my craft supplies. So it makes a statement here in the living room/office area.
gildenbin3
Oh how I love simple transformations that have a pleasing and strong impact in then end. Total win.

                 by      Mer Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment