Tuesday 29 January 2013

30 DIY Decorative Pillow Tutorials make 'em yourself and save loads of cash By Kristi Linauer





Do you ever get stumped on seemingly easy decorating decisions? I do, and lately I’ve been trying to decide what pillows I want to use on my banquette in my little dining area. I don’t want them to clash with my new(ish) chevron dining table, but I definitely need some pillows just to finish the area and give some color and texture to my white banquette.
In the process of trying to decide what will work for my dining area, I’ve come across some pretty amazing DIY decorative pillow tutorials, so I thought I’d pass along some of my absolute favorites to you! I hope you find these as inspiring as I did!

Recycled roses pillow from Alisa Burke


Scrap Buster Fall Leaves Pillow from Cluck Cluck Sew


Ruffled taffeta pillow from Honeysuckle Life


Ruffled t-shirt pillow from Floral Showers


Rose petal pillow tutorial from Beyond The Screen Door


Felt flower pillow tutorial from Don’t Disturb This Groove


Butterfly pillow tutorial from Ruffles And Stuff


Silhouette pillow tutorial from Dear Lillie


Multi fabric pillow tutorial from Just Another Hang Up






















What do you think? Did you get some great ideas for your own home?
Do YOU have a great pillow tutorial on your own blog? If so, leave a link in the comments below. I’d love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment